Reduce your MS365 Costs with Auxilium
As IT consultants, we focus on providing the best solutions to our customers. We can help businesses reduce their costs through our services. One service that can help improve your bottom line is our free MS365 calculator. By filling out what Microsoft Office products your business uses, Auxilium can provide a product breakdown to help show how much we can save your business.
Start saving today – Switching your Microsoft Office 365 package over to us is simple and hassle-free. We work closely with you on every step of the process. This means there are no disruptions or unnecessary downtime.
Simple, Seamless, Switching!
Reasons Why You Should Use a MS365 Calculator
- Cost savings – By using a free Microsoft 365 calculator, it can help you determine the most cost-effective licencing option for your company’s needs, which can lead to significant cost savings over time.
- Accurate licence count – The free calculator can help determine the exact number of licenses you require, which prevents over-purchasing or under-purchasing licences.
Better organisation: By using a calculator to manage your MS365 licences, you can accurately record your organisation’s usage and needs, which can help you plan for future growth and upgrades.
- Easy comparison – A calculator can allow you to compare different licencing options and their costs, to help you select the optimal plan for your organisation.
- Flexibility – A free Microsoft 365 calculator can help you understand the different features included in various plans, this can highlight which plan could work best for your organization.
- Time-saving – By using an MS365 calculator, you can quickly and easily compare different licencing options and determine the best option for your business, which can save you time and effort compared to manually calculating the costs of different plans.
Better decision-making: With all the information at your fingertips, you can make a more informed decision for your licencing needs.